Thursday, October 18, 2012

Spook Zone Creator

    Hello, visitors.
Call me Nik. I would like to say 'hello' to all of you and thanks for visiting Spook Zone. I'm just a girl who loves to talk about paranormal things and yet I get scared easily. I live in Indonesia, a beautiful nation of islands with an amazing history. But of course, like all nations and places, there are a lot of mysteries here. Spooky things that I would like to share with all of you. And that is why I created Spook Zone.

Spook Zone is a zone where we talk about spooky stuffs. The reason of this blog's existence is because the creator (me) would like to talk about mysteries. There are a lot of mysteries all over the world. Mysterious things, mysterious places and mysterious incidents. Spook Zone is the place where we can talk about those mysteries.

Welcome to Spook Zone
Sweet Scream

- Nik -

No comments:

Post a Comment